One $1000 Scholarship Award
Applications are currently closed.
Radiance Dental is a dentist office in Camas and East Vancouver, Washington. Dr. Bharathi and her team create radiant smiles using a combination of general, cosmetic, and specialty dentistry techniques. Their office is always accepting new patients that want to improve their smile and oral health.
Much of what Radiance Dental does revolves around education. Dr. Bharathi and staff have
Dr. Bharathi created this scholarship to help a deserving student that is ready to use their education to give back to their community. If that sounds like you, please apply.
One selected applicant will be awarded a $1000 scholarship to be used for educational expenses at the college or university of their choice. All applicants will be notified in June about the selected awardee.
- U.S. Residency
- 3.25 GPA or above
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in college or university and continue to be enrolled in the following academic year.
- Submit your application using the Apply Now button below.
- Applications are currently closed.
- The application form requires:
- Contact information
- Proof of Legal Residency in the U.S.
- Proof of 3.25+ GPA
- A 500-700 word essay answering the following question: How do you envision using your higher education to better your community?
No phone calls, please. Send your questions to radiancedentalnwcamas [at] gmail.com
We look forward to reviewing your essay!
2018 – Samin Riyaz, University of Alabama in Huntsville